Starting and Ending in Albuquerque, New Mexico
This outstanding trip focuses on the great history and culture of Northern New Mexico, as well as the Four Corners region.
Trip Planner Details
- Arizona Highlights: include Monument Valley and Canyon de Chelly.
- New Mexico Highlights: include attractions in and around Albuquerque, Santa Fe, and Taos; Bandelier National Monument, Los Alamos, the Ghost Ranch, Puye Cliff Dwellings, Cimarron, Turquoise Trail, Acoma Pueblo, El Malpais National Monument, and El Morro National Monument.
- Colorado Highlights: include Mesa Verde National Park, Canyons of the Ancients, Durango-Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad, San Juan Skyway, cities of Durango and Telluride, and much more.
- Utah Highlights: include Moab, Canyonlands National Park, Arches National Park, and more.
- A minimum of two weeks is recommended for this trip.
- View Route Map (PDF file) (Main Route highlighted in yellow, side trips are highlighted in cyan).
- Package contains 35 pages of detailed info including 33 attraction sites, has 290 web links for additional info, 65 lodging/dining recommendations in 25 locales, 32 campgrounds. (Equivalent to a $50 customized package.)