Starting and Ending in Phoenix, Arizona
A shorter trip originating in Phoenix, Arizona, and reaching into the Four Corners region. Attractions are detailed for each of the Four Corner states.
Trip Planner Details
- Arizona Highlights: include Sedona and Oak Creek Canyon, Grand Canyon National Park, Petrified Forest National Park (featuring the Painted Desert), Monument Valley, Antelope Canyon, Canyon de Chelly, and more.
- New Mexico Highlights: include cultural sites such as Acoma Pueblo and El Morro National Monument.
- Colorado Highlights: include Mesa Verde National Park, Canyons of the Ancients, Durango-Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad, San Juan Skyway, cities of Durango and Telluride, and much more.
- Utah Highlights: include Moab, Canyonlands National Park, Arches National Park, Lake Powell, and more.
- An abbreviated trip might be done in 10 days or less. Sufficient information for a much longer trip.
- View Route Map (PDF file) (Main Route highlighted in yellow, side trips are highlighted in cyan).
- Package contains 40 pages of detailed info including 48 attraction sites, has 328 web links for additional info, 75 lodging/dining recommendations in 27 locales, 44 campgrounds. (Equivalent to a $50 customized package.)