Starting and Ending in Salt Lake City, Utah
A northern-oriented trip reaching into the Four Corners region with an optional ending in Las Vegas. Attractions are detailed for each state.
Trip Planner Details
- Arizona Highlights: include Grand Canyon National Park-North Rim, Lee’s Ferry, Monument Valley, Antelope Canyon, Canyon de Chelly, and more.
- Colorado Highlights: include Mesa Verde National Park, Canyons of the Ancients, Durango-Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad, San Juan Skyway, cities of Durango and Telluride, and much more.
- Utah Highlights: include Salt Lake City attractions, Moab, Canyonlands National Park, Arches National Park, Lake Powell, Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Scenic Byway Utah-12 attractions (side trip), and more.
- Nevada Highlights: include Hoover Dam, Valley of Fire State Park, and selected attractions for Las Vegas.
- An abbreviated trip might be done in 10 days or less. Sufficient information provided for a much longer trip.
- View Route Map (PDF file) (Main Route highlighted in yellow, side trips are highlighted in cyan).
- Package contains 41 pages of detailed info including 28 attraction sites, has 299 web links for additional info, 59 lodging/dining recommendations in 24 locales, 34 campgrounds. (Equivalent to a $50 customized package.)