Starting and Ending in Las Vegas, Nevada
Another extensive package! For a trip starting and ending in Las Vegas, Nevada, reaching into the Four Corners region, and returning via Scenic Byway Utah-12 and the popular Grand Staircase-Escalante country.
Trip Planner Details
- Arizona Highlights: include Grand Canyon Skywalk, Historic Route 66, Sedona and Oak Creek Canyon, Grand Canyon National Park, Monument Valley, Antelope Canyon, Canyon de Chelly, and more.
- Colorado Highlights: include Mesa Verde National Park, Canyons of the Ancients, Durango-Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad, San Juan Skyway, cities of Durango and Telluride, and much more.
- Utah Four Corner Highlights: include Moab, Canyonlands National Park, Arches National Park, Lake Powell, and more.
- Utah Scenic Byway Utah-24 Highlights: include Capitol Reef National Park, Goblin Valley State Park, and the Aquarius Plateau.
- Utah Scenic Byway Utah-12 Highlights: include spectacular scenery the whole way, Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument, Calf Creek Recreation Area and the hike to Calf Creek Falls, the canyons of the Escalante River, the one-lane bridge, Hole-in-the-Rock Road, Escalante Petrified Forest State Park, Kodachrome Basin State Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Zion National Park, and more. .
- Nevada Highlights: include Hoover Dam, Valley of Fire State Park, and selected attractions for Las Vegas.
- Two weeks minimum are recommended for this trip. Sufficient information for a much longer trip.
- View Route Map (PDF file) (Main Route highlighted in yellow, side trips are highlighted in cyan).
- Package is 50 pages with 43 attraction sites, has 345 links to additional info, 80 lodging/dining recommendations in 32 locales, 42 campgrounds. (Equivalent to a $75 customized package.)