Starting and Ending in Phoenix, Arizona
One of our most popular packages, covering the Grand Circle national park loop, with several exciting side trips.
Trip Planner Details
- Arizona Highlights: include Grand Canyon Skywalk, Historic Route 66, Old West Town of Oatman, Grand Canyon National Park-South Rim, Antelope Canyon, Sedona and Oak Creek Canyon, Historic Jerome, Petrified Forest National Park (best views of the Painted Desert), I-40 attractions between Flagstaff and Holbrook, Hopi Reservation tours, Monument Valley, and more.
- Utah Highlights: include Lake Powell-Glen Canyon National Recreation Area, Bryce Canyon National Park, Zion National Park, southern end of Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument, and more.
- Nevada Highlights: include Hoover Dam, Valley of Fire State Park, and selected attractions for Las Vegas.
- Best for trips of 10-14 days.
- View Route Map (PDF file) (Main Route highlighted in yellow, side trips are highlighted in cyan).
- Package contains 33 pages of detailed info including 25 attraction sites, has 224 web links for additional info, 56 lodging/dining recommendations in 18 locales, 19 campgrounds. (Equivalent to a $50 customized package.)