Starting in San Francisco and Ending in Las Vegas
This package covers California’s most popular national parks. Visitors with enough time often complement their Grand Circle tour with this tour which follows the most direct route through California’s Central Valley with easiest access to the parks.
Trip Planner Details
- California National Parks: Coverage includes Yosemite National Park, Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks (which are adjacent to each other), and Death Valley National Park. Sequoia features the world’s largest trees.
- Nevada Highlights: include Hoover Dam, Valley of Fire State Park, and selected attractions for Las Vegas. Information is also included for Arizona’s Grand Canyon Skywalk (the glass-bottomed walkway) which is easily reached from Las Vegas.
- Bay Area Highlights: include dozens of suggestions for touring San Francisco, the Napa/Sonoma Wine Country north of the city, and a segment of the highly scenic North Coast.
- At least one week minimum is recommended for this trip if you wish to cover all the highlights.
- View Route Map (Google Map)
- Package contains 24 pages of detailed info including 10 attraction sites, has 181 web links for additional info, 27 lodging/dining recommendations in 9 locales, 11 campgrounds.