Starting and Ending in Las Vegas, Nevada
Our flagship (and most extensive) package. For a trip starting and ending in Las Vegas, Nevada, and reaching into the Four Corners region. Attractions are detailed for each of the Four Corner states and Nevada.
Trip Planner Details
- Arizona Highlights: include Grand Canyon Skywalk, Historic Route 66, Sedona and Oak Creek Canyon, Grand Canyon National Park, Petrified Forest National Park (featuring the Painted Desert), Monument Valley, Antelope Canyon, Canyon de Chelly, and more.
- New Mexico Highlights: include cultural sites such as Acoma Pueblo and El Morro National Monument.
- Colorado Highlights: include Mesa Verde National Park, Durango-Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad, San Juan Skyway, cities of Durango and Telluride, and much more.
- Utah Highlights: include Moab, Canyonlands National Park, Arches National Park, Lake Powell, Bryce Canyon National Park, Zion National Park, and more.
- Nevada Highlights: include Hoover Dam, Valley of Fire State Park, and selected attractions for Las Vegas.
- Two weeks minimum are recommended for this trip. Sufficient information for a much longer trip.
- View Route Map (PDF file) (Main Route highlighted in yellow, side trips are highlighted in cyan).
- Package contains 54 pages of detailed info including 48 attraction sites, has 412 web links for additional info, 99 lodging/dining recommendations in 36 locales, 44 campgrounds. (Equivalent to a $75 customized package.)