Starting and Ending in Las Vegas, Nevada or Phoenix, Arizona
Options for brief trips to Grand Canyon National Park and/or Sedona – Oak Creek Canyon for Las Vegas and Phoenix visitors.
Trip Planner Coverage Includes:
- Hoover Dam (Las Vegas visitors)
- Grand Canyon Skywalk (Las Vegas visitors)
- Grand Canyon West One-Day Raft Trip (Las Vegas visitors)
- Historic Route 66 (Las Vegas visitors)
- Old West Town of Oatman (Las Vegas visitors)
- Grand Canyon National Park – South Rim
- Oak Creek Canyon
- Sedona and Verde Valley Attractions
- Historic Old West Town of Jerome
- Petrified Forest National Park (best views of Painted Desert)
- I-40 Attractions, Flagstaff to Holbrook
- Suitable for trips of one to three days or more.
- View Route Map (PDF file) (Main Route highlighted in yellow, side trips are highlighted in cyan).
- Package contains 23 pages of detailed info including 11 attraction sites, has 130 web links for additional info, 25 lodging/dining recommendations in 10 locales, 9 campgrounds.