Starting and Ending in Salt Lake City, UT
This package focuses in detail on these two famous national parks, with nearby side trips.
Trip Planner Details
- Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks: Extensive discussion on how to tour these famous parks and what are the best things to see, based on our numerous personal experiences. Side trips are described below by state.
- Other Wyoming Highlights: include the old west town of Cody featuring the famous Cody Nite Rodeo, Wyoming Dinosaur Center and Dig Sites, Hot Springs State Park, Jackson and the Teton Village Ski Resort (tram operates in summer), Fossil Buttes National Monument, and Fort Bridger State Park.
- Montana Highlights: include the Beartooth Highway, and the historic towns of Virginia City/Nevada City.
- Utah Highlight: Salt Lake City attractions.
- A minimum of one week is recommended. Sufficient material provided for up to two weeks.
- View Route Map (Google Map)
- Package contains 21 pages, has 105 web links for additional info, lodging/dining recommendations in 9 locales, and complete area campground details.